Terms & conditions
faucetmart.ca is for you to use for free of charge. All the content on this site is meant to be used for personal non commercial use only. You agree to use our website for legitimate purposes and not for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including without limitation, in violation of any intellectual property or privacy law. By agreeing to the Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
THESE TERMS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Links to Third-Party Websites
Links from or to websites outside our website are meant for convenience only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to our website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and we are not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
Products or Services
All purchases through our website are subject to product availability. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website or limit the sales of our products or services to any person, household, geographic region or jurisdiction. Prices for our products are subject to change, without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on our website are quoted in Canadian dollars. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse orders, including without limitation, orders that appear to be placed by distributors or resellers. If we believe that you have made a false or fraudulent order, we will be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the colour or design of the products on our website. We have made efforts to ensure the colour and design of our products are displayed as accurately as possible on our website
Use Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the information, profiles, opinions, messages, comments and any other content (collectively, the “Content”) that you post, distribute or share on or through our website or services available in connection with our website. You further acknowledge that you have full responsibility for the Content, including but limited to, with respect to its legality, and its trademark, copyright and other intellectual property ownership. You agree that any Content submitted by you in response to a request by us for a specific submission may be edited, adapted, modified, recreated, published, or distributed by us. You further agree that we are under no obligation to maintain any Content in confidence, to pay compensation for any Content or to respond to any Content. You agree that you will not post, distribute or share any Content on our website that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or any other proprietary right without the express consent of the owner of such proprietary right. You further agree that your Content will not be unlawful, abusive or obscene nor will it contain any malware or computer virus that could affect our website’s operations. You will be solely liable for any Content that you make and its accuracy. We have no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted by you or any third-party. We reserve the right to terminate your ability to post on our website and to remove and/or delete any Content that we deem objectionable. You consent to such removal and/or deletion and waive any claim against us for the removal and/or deletion of your Content.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of our website, which is provided “as is” without warranties, representations or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, with regard to information accessed from or via our website, including without limitation, all content and materials, and functions and services provided on our website, all of which are provided without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, completeness or usefulness of content or information, uninterrupted access, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that our website or its functioning or the content and material of the services made available thereby will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our websites or the servers that make our website available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
CUSTOMER CONTRACT AGREEMENT
1. APPLICATION. THESE CONDITIONS APPLY UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY AGREED TO IN WRITING. THEY ARE IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER AGREEMENTS IN FORCE BETWEEN FAUCETMART.CA AND THE PURCHASER. PARAGRAPH TITLES ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY.
2. PRICE. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND ARE F.O.B SHIPPING WAREHOUSE. PURCHASER WILL BE INVOICED AT PRICES IN EFFECT AT THE TIME OF SHIPMENT. ALL TAXES TRANSPORTATION COSTS, DUTIES, AND OTHER CHARGES AGES ARE ON ADDITION TO THE QUOTED PRICE.
3. ACCEPTANCE. ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO FAUCETMART.CA ACCEPTANCE CREDIT APPROVAL, AND ADEQUATE SUPPLY. FAUCETMART.CA HAS A RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS AND REFUND CUSTOMERS' MONEY BECAUSE OF PRICING ERRORS (OR FOR ANY REASON).
4. PAYMENT. ALL INVOICES WILL BE PAID IN ACCORDANCE TO THE TERMS STATED ON EACH INVOICE. ACCOUNT NOT PAID WITHIN TERMS SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE “OVERDUE ACCOUNTS”. INTEREST AT A RATE OF 2% PER MONTH, 26.8% PER ANNUM, MAY BE CHARGED ON ALL OVERDUE BALANCES AND THIS RATE WILL APPLY TO BOTH PRE AND POST JUDGMENT BALANCES.
5. CANCELLATION. ORDERS MAY ONLY BE CANCELLED 24HOURS AFTER VERBAL, SIGNED, OR EMAILED SALES ORDER APPROVAL.
SPECIAL/CUSTOM ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED AFTER SIGNING “SPECIAL ORDER AGREEMENT/PROGRAM” DOCUMENT. OR FOR THOSE ITEMS THAT MARKED AS “SPECIAL ORDER” ON THE SALES ORDER AND THE INVOICE.
A CANCELLATION AND RESTOCKING FEE WILL APPLY.
6. RETURNS. RETURNS, IF ACCEPTED BY FAUCETMART.CA WILL BE REFUNDED ONCE THE VENDORS APPROVES THE RETURNED PRODUCT. HOWEVER, SHIPPING AND RESTOCKING FEES WILL APPLY. NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FAUCETMART.CA PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION. ITEMS MUST BE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND NOT INSTALLED. RETURNS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF SALES ORDER APPROVAL.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. FAUCETMART.CA WARRANTS ONLY ITS TITLE TO THE GOODS. FAUCETMART.CA ASSIGNS TO THE PURCHASER ANY WARRANTY PROVIDED BY ITS SUPPLIER AND BY THE MANUFACTURER. THE PURCHASER WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO LEGAL ACTION AGAINST FAUCETMART.CA IN RESPECT OF DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE GOODS.
8. LABOUR. FAUCETMART.CA DOES NOT COVER ANY LABOUR REGARDING ITEMS PURCHASED, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO THE ITEMS SOLD AT FAUCETMART.CA DUE TO LABOUR.
9. DELAYS. FAUCETMART.CA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS IN DELIVERY DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND ITS CONTROL, INCLUDING THOSE ATTRIBUTABLE TO ACCIDENTS, LABOUR DISPUTES, SUPPLIERS, ETC.
10. CLAIMS. ALL GOODS ARE ACCEPTED IN GOOD CONDITION BY THE CARRIER. CLAIMS FOR DAMAGE TO THE GOODS MUST BE MADE BY THE PURCHASER TO FAUCETMART.CA WITHIN 5 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEMS OR 72HOURS AFTER RECEIVING “SPECIAL ORDER” ITEMS, AFTER THE TIME LIMIT CLAIMS FROM THE PURCHASER MUST BE MADE TO THE MANUFACTURER EXCLUSIVELY.
11. ERRORS. ALL CLAIMS FOR MISSING ITEMS OR INACCURACIES ON THE SALES ORDER MUST BE MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THE SALES ORDER AGREEMENT.
12. BACK-ORDERS. ITEMS NOT SHIPPED ARE BACK ORDERED FOR FUTURE SHIPMENT UNLESS THE PURCHASER CANCELS THE ORDER WITHIN THE 24HOURS OF SALES ORDER AGREEMENT.
13. LIABILITY. FAUCETMART.CA IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DUE TO MANUFACTURERS DEFECTS, LABOUR/INSTALLATION DEFECTS BY CUSTOMER, OR SHIPPING DEFECTS.
Questions or Concerns
Please send all questions, comments and feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com